Revised: September 1, 2011
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or (714) 777-0524
Monticello Property Management respects each individual's right to personal privacy. We will collect and use information through our web site only in the ways disclosed in this statement. This statement applies solely to information collected at http://www.monticellopm.com.
Monticello Property Management collects information through our web site at the following points:
- We collect visitor information on our Contact Us page. The following information is collected: visitor name, email address, phone number. This information is collected on a voluntary basis and is used solely to respond to questions or comments posed by the visitor filling out the Contact Us page. The data collected is discarded immediately after the visitor's inquiry is addressed, unless otherwise specified by the visitor.
- We collect visitor information on some of the pages listed under Applications. This information is collected on a voluntary basis. Extensive information is collected on this page to determine the visitor's eligibility to rent or lease from Monticello Property Management. The California Department of Real Estate requires that this information be held on record for a period of three (3) years after submission whether the applicant is approved or not.
Monticello Property Management does not actively market to children, and we never knowingly ask a child under 18 to divulge personal information.
The information collected by Monticello Property Management will be used for the purposes stated above. Unless a visitor has executed a management contract or rental agreement or explicitly signed up to receive a newsletter, his or her information will not be added to any mailing lists or databases, and the visitor will not receive additional announcements from us. Out of respect for the privacy of our visitors, we present the option to not receive these types of communications.
The information we collect will not be used to create any type of customer profiles. will not supplement information collected at our web site with data from other sources. Except in the case of rental applicants or former renters, we will not share visitor data with any third parties.
Your Access To and Control Over Information
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number noted above.
- Opt out of any future contacts from us at any time.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Links to Other Sites
We offer links to other web sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our visitors to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We take precautions to protect your information. When a visitor submits personally identifable information via our web site, that information is accessable only by employees who need the information to respond to the visitor's inquiry and then that information is immediately discarded (except in the cases outlined previously). Information submitted by visitors who sign up to receive newsletters is stored in a secure environment, accessible only by employees who maintain the mailing list for that newsletter.
If our policy on information collection or uses changes, the revision date posted at the beginning of this policy will be updated.